Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Complete CD of Dean Shoultz Debut CD - All The Pretty Horses



Fan Club

You will receive one FREE COMPLETE CD of DEAN SHOULTZ'S Debut CD “ALL THE PRETTY HORSES” as our gift for joining the fan club.

Dean Shout:
“I’m from Houma, Louisiana, which is about an hour south of New Orleans,” explains Shoultz. “It’s truly the heart of the Cajun land. I started playing guitar when I was twelve - my father had gotten me an inexpensive Sears guitar, but I got every dollar out of it.” And soon after, Shoultz began studying some of the era’s top rock guitarists. “I grew up in the ‘Van Halen era,’ so obviously, Eddie Van Halen is an influence stylistically. I always liked Brad Gillis a lot from Night Ranger - I thought he was an underrated guitar player.”

Listen - Dean's Latest Work - From the LP "All the Pretty Horses"

CONTACT
Taylor Jordan Entertainment
723 Point Street
Houma Louisiana 70360

WEBSITE ADDRESS:

www.DeanShoultz.com
email: info@deanshoultz.com